"Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon, and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired."- U.S. Army General George S. Patton & 1912 Olympian

Thursday, December 17, 2009

WOO HOO!!! Tuesday December 15th Marilee & I went to NYC to Radio City Music Hall for the.....

Our evening began with our coach bus ride into the city. We were able to sit, realx & have adult conversation without kiddo's interrupting. Once we arrived & were dropped off at Radio City we did a little shopping. First stop Ann Taylor! I bought some new comfy PJ's. Then we eat dinner at the Heartland Brewing Co. At 7:45pm we were walking through the doors of Radio City Music Hall to take our seats. The show was amazing & everyone I know should experience it. So... if you want to go, let me know. I'll go again & again! Seriously!!! I know it's a cliche, but the rockettes were trully "SPECTACULAR".