"Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon, and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired."- U.S. Army General George S. Patton & 1912 Olympian

Monday, April 26, 2010

Meeting Taelyn Marie Frangiamore

From the moment I arrived at Kristen's house the cameras were unpacked & I began photographing Taelyn. I wish I could be there to capture her every milestone, but I'll have to share the paparazzi role with her mama!! The following are a small sampling of the 250 pictures I captured during my stay. She is 1 wk old in the photos! I can't beleive she's 4 wks old today.



3 comments:

Munshi said...

Cute Angel.....

Relationship Advice

iriske said...

so cute

wedding dress

Unknown said...

That will adds to the importance of this account, giving Microsof Office 2010 company much more opportunities to permit the actual patents so as to make back it is investment--and Milliseconds carries with it an energetic, intense licensing program. Certainly, what's more, it presents Microsof company a further tool in its eclatant brawls around Search Microsoft Office 2010 engine Android mobile phone and also Internet explorer os's. The organization has now smacked tackles numerous system Microsoft Office 2010 Download machines