"Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon, and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired."- U.S. Army General George S. Patton & 1912 Olympian

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentines for Maci's Classmates

Before bed last night Maci helped with her Valentine's. I cut out hearts, wrote the saying on them & Maci used doublesided tape & stuck the hearts to the craisin packages. Little does she know that most moms will send in yummy candy, cookies & cupcakes!


Ok, so Maci is helping me with posting her pictures & asked about her pictures of her room. So... I showed her the pics & she said, "what happened to my picture you take of me with my poster." LOL, she loves her Gwen Stefani poster. This poster came with a Gwen (barbie type) doll she received from her Aunt TT for Christmas. Thanks Aunt Theresa! You rock. Oh & Maci's favorite Gwen Stefani song is "Sweet Escape".

0 comments: