"Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon, and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired."- U.S. Army General George S. Patton & 1912 Olympian

Friday, October 30, 2009

Volunteer Award Ceremony Thursday October 29th

Last night our Squadron Commander LTC Benson honored 36 volunteers that have gone above & beyond the last 2 yrs to include the deployment. We were given a 1-10 coin and presented with the "Army Wives Seal"! It's been an honor to serve the families of 1-10 CAV & stand by my husband during his command!!





The highlight of my evening was being awarded the highest Volunteer Service Award in the Armor/Cavalry Branch! It's called the "Joan of Arc"!! I have Scott to thank for this seeing as I do the things I do because of him!!


0 comments: