"Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon, and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired."- U.S. Army General George S. Patton & 1912 Olympian

Monday, August 31, 2009

Welcome Home Scott August 19th @3:50pm!!!!

During the 3 hr wait for Scott to arrive, the kids had so much fun boucing & running around the gym!!




WOO HOO!! He's landed in Colorado Springs!!!









2 comments:

Theresa Donahoe said...

I got teary-eyed just looking at Miss Marlena's reaction to seeing her Dad! Welcome home, Scott. We are so happy for the McGrath family.

Theresa and the gang

Jen U said...

Wow it really seems like that year went by so fast. I'm so glad that he's home safe and sound and you're back together. I have to tell you something.....I followed his buses into the base that night that they arrived. That was the evening my Dad flew in and I picked him up at the airport. We were coming down 115 and we saw all these flashing lights so I thought something was wrong. After going around a bend, we saw the trail of buses and I started to cry. I was so happy for you guys and I missed Brandon too and was thinking about when he comes back home. Anyways, just wanted to tell you that. Talk to you soon! *hugs* :)