"Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon, and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired."- U.S. Army General George S. Patton & 1912 Olympian

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Valentine Party at home

So... I know I'm a week late, but last weekend Maximus wanted a Valentine Party at home & he & Maci helped with our red velvet cake & heart shaped juice cubes for the punch. The kids loved the punch & I told them "a party isn't a party unless there's punch"!! We had a fun Valenitnes Day at home watching movies & playing games: trouble, hi ho cherrio & candyland!









1 comments:

Angie said...

So I am laughing my head off at that pic of you and scott- is that real? you two were hotties:) I LOVE IT!

What are you up to? Been thinking about you a lot and missing you! We miss great friends like you here- Hope all is well and that Scott is safe- let me know how you are all doing!