"Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon, and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired."- U.S. Army General George S. Patton & 1912 Olympian

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Halloween from Colorado!!

For those of you that didn't know already Maximus is obsessed with Halloween, it's his favorite holiday. He loves it more than Christmas. I know CRAZY, right?? What kid likes Halloween more than getting presents...... "MAXIMUS" that's who!!!

Maximus was so so excited about the light up web & big the ole spiders in it. As a side note last week I went into the garage in my bare feet & saw a shadow of something in the dark & I turned on the light to find a HUGE trantula on the ground in front of me. I of course grabbed a shoe to KILL it but I was too slow & it scurried under our freezer. YUCK!!!!!

0 comments: